Our next Word Study Assessment is this Friday, February 6th. We will be reviewing lessons 16-20 in class, but also encourage your child to spend time at home reviewing their notes from these lessons. The below links are wonderful resources that can be used as additional practice.
- Look, Cover, Write, and Check
- Create a Wordle containing all of the words you can make using the root word "act"- over 100 words contain this root word!
- Unscramble letters to make new words by playing Jumble Kids!
Parent Activity of the Week
- Take a virtual tour (http://aqua.org/media/virtualtours/baltimore/index.html) or visit an aquarium to learn more about sharks and other ocean life.
- Research different species of sharks. Categorize them by size, appearance, habitat, or behavior.
- View National Geographic or other age-appropriate videos about sharks and other ocean life.